New Shootsac!

Hooray! After lusting after a new, more portable camera bag for months, I finally have in my possession a new SHOOTSAC. I can't wait to use it at Katy and Nick's wedding this weekend! I already have a lovely Lowepro that I haul all my gear around in, but the Shootsac will hold all my essentials so I don't have to kill my shoulder and back during the day. And the Shootsac is just so darn cute. It's got fancy changeable covers ... the cover that I got is called, "High Maintenance." Hmm, I wonder if that says something about me?
In other photo-related news, Kory (AKA the master of light, and now the master of wind) got himself a fine new camera body a couple weeks back. He's retired his good ol' 20D to "second-body" status and upgraded to the fancy schmancy 5D. Here's to Canon :) 
Can you believe summer is already half over? We are keeping busy, busy, busy with weddings, portraits and senior photos. And we've also got a new, beautiful blog on the way ... how fun!
