Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Buh-bye, in-camera technology

My little camera that could (the in-camera technology that allowed us to show you what happened behind
the scenes of our photo shoots) took a turn for the worse last weekend. Suddenly, and without warning, it
simply would not work. So yesterday my Canon SD800 got sent "in" (I do not know where "in" is) by Best Buy.
Hopefully it will come back soon!

As an ode to the little camera that could, here are the photos I've been collecting on it for the last month.

First up: Delicious dinner! The boyfriend made up some really, really good pad thai a couple weeks back,
and I was so impressed that I took this photo.



The surprised look on my face after the first bite:


What the plate looked like after ten minutes:



After too many caramel apple martinis one night with Amanda:


At Erin and Lou's wedding a couple weekends back:




Me (well, my feet) enjoying some time on the boat: