Just for you, Kari!

At long last, here are the photos of little cute six-month old Coen! I got a funny note
from Lindsey, Coen's mom, asking me if either A.) They looked terrible in the photos and I
just didn't want to humiliate them by posting scary photos on the blog, or B.) I was trying
to torture Grandma Kari by not posting photos on the blog.
Ha! Truth be told, I've just been too darn busy to keep up with the blog ... last week overflowth
with things to do, so just now I'm catching up with all of the funfotos we've been taking all over the
great state of North Dakota!
We took these photos of Coen, mom Lindsey and dad Flint in good ol' Minot, North Dakota. Coen and
crew actually live in Colorado, but were back in town for some family fun over the 4th.
We were happy we had the chance to meet up with them! 








