Sunday, May 13, 2007

Hooray for Moms


My mom is probably my most loyal blog reader, and this here's a special post just for her (including lilacs!) 'cause she's such a neat lady (oh, and it's Mother's Day).

My whole life it's just been me and my mom ...

(I'm getting all teary-eyed at my computer as I write this!)

And she's always been such a big supporter of everything that I've done, from when I thought being a hair dresser was the coolest job EVER, to when I wanted to go way the heck out to Boston for college, and now listens to the everyday ins and outs of the photography biz. She's great at listening to me ramble on and on about silly stuff, and even gives great business advice. (Shawna, you don't really need another camera, do you?)

So here's a really big THANKS to my mama for being a great lady! I love ya mom.



(The photo above is from this March ... thanks to Kory for being the photo-taker!)