Taryn and Josh: Engagement

Last night we made our last (well, last for a while at least) trek down to Fargo for another fabulous engagement session! This time, we meet up with super-couple Taryn and Josh and oh my did we have fun. T + J were professional models in another life, so they just snapped into poses with no problems whatsoever. This made our job very easy, natch. They were also very good at pretending to like each other. Imagine that.
Thanks to an innovation in camera technology, the Shawna Noel Blog-o-fun is now able to provide you with photos of the photo-taking. So you'll be able to see all the craziness that happens behind the camera. (The craziness is limited to Kory, of course.)
Our drive down looked like this: 
So I was a little worried about R-A-I-N the whole way. But, thanks to my local meteorologist (that's Kory), I learned that it was only an isolated storm that would be over in a jiffy.
Right.
The rain didn't last long, but I spent the first half-hour of the session like this: 
Thank goodness for umbrellas!
Here's me, explaining the lovely pose I'd like Taryn and Josh to mimick. 
They look way better then me:







Other photos of us in action, taken by the innovation to camera technology himself, Kory!:


(Question: Do I have a posture problem? No? Then why am I so drastically hunched over in all of these photos?)
The group: 
