Hello, slideshows!
Shawna Noel Photography has teamed up with graphic designer Jodi Johnson to produce wedding-day slideshows for all of our current and soon-to-be wedding clients. Jodi will gather our photos as we take them throughout the day and magically convert them into a 10-minute show that will be played at the reception. We can also include baby photos of the bride and groom, or photos from your engagement. How fun! Just let me know if you are interested, and I can give you all the nitty-gritty details: shawnanoel at gmail dot com
UPDATE: I've tried very hard to post a lovely sldeshow sample, so all y'all can see what the heck I'm talking about, but for some reason I just can't get it to work. I mean, it works ... but it sure isn't pretty. As my friend would say, it looks "digitized." And let me tell you, digitiziness ain't fun to watch.
